Friday, December 10, 2010

Singing yea, yea, yippie yippie yea!!

I'll be climbing down the mountains when they come, when they come! I'll be roaming streets of yonder when they come, when they come! I may just freeze my butt off on mountains when they come, when they come!!
Alright, fine, I'll tone down the mad and try and return to states of pseudo-sanity... Mind that I say 'try'...
So, joy to the world, December has come! (ok, I really need to stop talking in these random songs...) It's time for the sweets, the carols, the gifts(hint hint.... ), the snows (at least in pictures), and...........drumroll!!! Reunion with old friends after a year and a half!!!!!!!! AND........... trips to San Francisco, Yosemite (alluding to the freezing butt off section of previous rant), Vegas beckon!!! Woooooooooohooooooooooo!!!

Oops! Might just have two exams left to fail before then... So...ummm..aaah, shall come back with more later....Toodles!!!

No comments: