Thursday, August 9, 2007

Misery of a student....

Oh sweet lord, spare me my woes!
Come fast and take me from the throes
Of what could only be christened hell
A prison of boredom, where i await the bell
To let me run into the joyous free world
And fly to the heavens, like a free bird
A bird, completely unafraid of the waiting lairs
Of a hell hole where sound rebounds off the ears
And trust me, that's one of the best things here!
For she stands up there, all lost, yet proud
With a voice that drones and drives off the crowd
On & on she goes making but little sense
Putting you to a sleep so heavy and dense
a teacher, she calls herself Lord pray!
To such a blatant lie, oh what would You say?!
Mercy be, just help us this once
And rid us of the 75% attendance!

2 comments:

brat said...

my views...but i like such lectures, because they are amazing muses for poetry...

a couple of lines on the same subject written by me

they are ruthless, the powers-that-be,
they drone on and on and torture me

the clock ticks ever so slowly,
a lecture of one hour seems like eternity

Anonymous said...

I like your views my dear; but you still owe me an answer!

Cheers!
Sunny.