Saturday, July 28, 2007

Ah! the rains....

Rain pattered on my panes today,
teasing me after quite a while,
And i rush into those tempting arms
of hope for joy, stretched to a mile.
hope for seeing that land of bliss,
where all of nature's bounty do mix,
And paint you a picture of beauty such
That remember other, you don't really much.
Where the bees hum and the birds chirp
In rhythm with the beat of the dripping mirth
And the leaves rustle in melody too
While the eyes glaze over green and blue
As all the colours in the world flock to merge
One cannot help but give in to the urge
To dance with joy in life's blessing
And with cheer, to whistle and sing
Our hearts, with joy, do oh so swell!
That we choose to forever, in this dream, dwell
And rudely, it seems, I'm shaken out of my stupor
By silence, so absolute, in all its splendour
The rain's gone back to its blessed home
And my naughty heart just stops to roam.

No comments: