Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ode to an Editor

It is kind of funny that I regret
Ever saying yes to be on the editorial team
Of my college magazine called,' The WALL'!
For never in my wildest dreams
Would I have seen this side of my editor
A pushy vexing boss unlike he seems
From the minute I said the dratted 'yes'
He's been breathing down my neck
To write in my articles oh so fast
So that, he has time to them check!!
Now like that is not insult enough
I have to put up with him and his 'ideas'
And interview people just too many
Asking if they like us being just us!
Now come on, who in their right mind
Would say no when 'I' ask that question!
So the whole point of that ordeal is lost
Another reason for me to go bash him
Oh but I chose to be dignified about it all
And just lament to the whole world
Through his pride called the WALL
And thus, to you, it now unfurls!

1 comment:

Dham said...

just to run along with the theme rather the motif of your poetry, "WHERE ARE THE ARTICLES YOU STILL HAVENT GIVEN THEM"