Monday, January 7, 2008

Kiss of a Dream...

Stolen glances from the corner of the eye
And a gorgeous blush nobody can deny
A little giggle and a book to cover the face
A chance look at him, about to brace
The sound of the bell never was more divine
The smile on his face made him oh so shine!
A dainty, quick step and I am almost there
And I could, forever, just sit and stare
Lose myself in those eyes so true
And go weak in the knees is all I could do
And he hastened to be by my side
And brush that strand from above my eye
With a naughty smile he swooped down on me
And with a gentle touch he laid his love on me
And as I fought to breathe in his world again
A smile crept past at where his lips had lain
I hurried, again, into those arms
That there were people around, I had no qualms
For he and I were in our place of dreams
So, gently, towards me, forward he leaned
And kissed away my happy tear
In place, his love, he made appear
And with arms entwined in sheer bliss
I lived that day, my dream this!

No comments: